Larry Fox is a perpetual Bible student, a teacher and an author. He has more than 30 years of teaching experience in adult Bible studies and workshops. His passion is helping Christians become spiritually mature, discover the people God created them to be and fulfill their destiny. He has served in a variety of church leadership positions.
Family: Larry’s wife, Shirley, worked as a legal administrative assistant and has served in a variety of leadership positions in churches and an international Christian women’s group. She currently serves as a regional team member for an international ministry. The Foxes have two sons and four grandchildren.
Education & Career: Larry received a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering degree from Georgia Institute of Technology. He had 13 years experience as an engineer and an engineering manager working with computers, including equipment testing and redesign, programming, system operations and records purification. He left the corporate world and pursued his own interests for 10 years. During that period, the leaders of his church asked him to start a school of the Bible for the church. He served as dean of the school and as one of its instructors for two years. Later he served as church business administrator for 15 years and now focuses on writing articles and books.
“I have taken a class from Larry and I look forward to attending more of them in the future. He does an excellent job explaining the lessons, the content from which things come, his notes include maps and diagrams which help to put things into perspective and his question/answer dialog with his students is great. Larry is truly a gifted teacher.” — Kim D.
“Larry Fox has a gift for making the complicated easy to understand, especially when you are walking through ‘life decisions.’ I attended one of his seminars that focused on the recognition and implementation of your natural gifts and talents. It was the best seminar I’ve been to of this nature and the information and insight gained still serves me when making decisions in job, service and family. I highly recommend any of his teachings, seminars or books. Thank you, Larry!” — Joan S.
“Larry is a great asset to have on any team or project. His strongest character traits of integrity, trustworthiness and wisdom deliver results to the team or project while encouraging others around him to achieve success beyond their expectations. Larry is well capable of delivering information or lessons to others while having the distinct ability to listen to and hear others. Larry is encouraging, supportive and compassionate. He has a great zeal for whatever he puts his hand to while actively serving.” — Kenny B.
“I have known Larry for more than thirty years. In that time I have seen him grow to become a solid Bible based teacher and author. I can personally recommend his books and materials. I can also recommend him as a teacher.” — William C.
“Larry is very detailed and organized in his management style. His teaching abilities far exceed the ordinary. Larry’s workshops are interactive as well as filled with excellent material and practical application.The books that he has written are exceptional. Larry is a man of integrity, intelligence, committed to the cause and totally dependable.” — Sylvia B.
Larry’s Statement of Faith
- I believe the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- I believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, his sinless life, his miracles, his vicarious and atoning death, his bodily resurrection, his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his future return in power and glory.
- I believe in the catching away of the Church at the Lord’s coming.
- I believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the blood of Jesus.
- I believe regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- I believe the redemptive work of Christ on the cross includes healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- I believe in the ongoing ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whom the Christian is able to live a holy life.
- I believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved to eternal life, and those who are lost to eternal damnation.